Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Final Thought

As this marks the last five posters of my project, I must say that ending here has been quite a road trip from where I began.  With much thought and research, and with every single odd against me I have finally arrived to this.  Getting familiar with photoshop was a nightmare!  I must do something about this over break seeing that next semester we will be getting into it even more.  Also,  I had to learn Google Sketch Up and since these computers have crashed so many times, I'm very discouredged to try it in school now.  However it is a handy tool and I plan on using it for a private project on my own this break to get me to become enthusiastic again.  So here is my work.


Poster #1



Poster #2

Poster #3


Poster #4

Poster #5
  

No comments:

Post a Comment